Disclaimer

Opinions and observations expressed on this blog reflect the authors' individual experiences and should not be construed to be financial advice. None of the members of this blog are licensed financial advisors. Please consult your own licensed financial advisor if you wish to act on any recommendations here.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our new banner!

After much discussion and consultation with my artist mother, we have arrived at the above banner. I will note that the emerald tree monitor from the first banner is still there and has a stock ticker for a tongue. There may be some tweaks in the future, but I think that this is an improved design from the four images I just strung together previously.

2 comments:

  1. The stock ticker is an especially nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too. Credit goes to my mother for that one.

    ReplyDelete